Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lost in Lace

Ahhhh. Well I put my Jeffrey Campbell Litas on and although I couldn't ride my bike in them, my plan was to walk to class in them. But I didn't wear them. And you all might think it's because it would be uncomfortable, but it actually wasn't. They were surprisingly comfortable but, I was so conscious of what other people were probably thinking that I took them off. This is such a stupid thing. I have been dressing the way I love to dress without caring about the thoughts of others but, something about this scenario really affected me and I don't know what it was. But I had paired it with this adorable Forever 21 dress and a red bandana tied as a headband. Back to the dress though, it was the cutest lace dress I have ever seen. It is slightly morbid, considering it's all black, but an all black lace dress-- v-neck, collared-- with a black slip below. I'll get a picture up for you all.
But until then. I will be working on gaining my lost courage here, and I hope everyone out there finds and holds on to theirs.
Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment