Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn and Flowers

Hey everyone. 
Becca here with some quick updates. 
I'll be trying to figure out how to configure this blog so it doesn't look as pathetic as it does now! 
I'm currently invested in the Bazaar magazine with the beautiful, bright-lipped Gwen Stefani on it's cover!
I keep going back to the Prada advertisement at the beginning of the magazine because I am absolutely in awe of the bag being modeled. 
 
I am DROOLING over these bags. I adore the floral detail. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
And in other news autumn weather is making its way into my town-- slowly but surely-- so pants and tights and thigh high socks will be crashing down here! The anticipation is killing me!
Hopefully, this blog will be in a better state by next week! 
Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment