Saturday, October 6, 2012

Heels on Campus

Today I encountered a tragic predicament.
Such a brief, yet immediate opening statement, yes, but I thought we'd jump straight into my existential( okay more like footwear) crisis.
Being a college student on a bike/walk friendly campus, your shoes need to have the ability to get you from point a to point b aka functional.
But being a fashion lover I also need those shoes to be adorable.
I've achieved great success so far with my Steve Madden gladiator sandals, black converse, combat boots, and simple black ballet flats.
Something is missing though.
And that something is the beautiful pair of Jeffrey Campbell litas I received for my birthday.
I brought those beauties up to school with me but, fear of complete lack of function and possibility of judgement stopped me from wearing them.
In a new environment it can be difficult to reveal your true identity among new colleagues but, hopefully I will be riding my bike around campus in my Litas soon enough (unless it is physically impossible, which would make me absolutely depressed.)
Well these are basically my mindless ramblings and two a.m. while my roommate snores.
Have some comments about my gibberish? Leave below! Or don't. Either way, here is a pic of Litas.

No comments:

Post a Comment